My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 13: Pump it Up! Pump it Up!



I so Brought it with Turbo Jam's Fat Blaster, followed by Turbo Jam's 20-minute workout! I decided before starting the X that I would replace Kenpo-X with Turbo Jam, just to mix things up a bit.

Boys and Girls, Chalene is a maniac! She had me swinging, punching, and kicking in all directions. I was bathed in sweat after just 15 minutes. By the end of the first workout, I had to revise my plan to do another 30 minutes of TJ. I opted for a shorter, but still very intense workout.

WOW is all I can say! Turbo Jam rocks!

It's one of those workouts that spurs my creativity and makes me want to take on all sorts of projects....

Week 2, Day 13 Down. 77 more to go.

Bring it!

Barbie

P.S. If you're interested in Turbo Jam, check out my girl Heather's most awesome Turbo Jam Forum. They are tearing it up in there! Heather has gotten incredible results and most recently became a coach to help others do the same. Bring it, baby!

Click here to be taken to Heather's spot.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I must be famous now for getting my name in print on the most famous Barbie Blog! Thank you Barbie.

-Heather