My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Are You Looking For Support?


The folks I coach get results because I know that the formula for success entails hard work, persistence, with just the right amount of support.

I'm here to help you get started, to push you along, to lift you up when needed, and OH, YES, to tell you to get a grip when your whining and self-indulgence prevent you from celebrating your progress or moving forward.

I am goal and action-oriented. I make things happen for myself and for others.

If you're looking for someone to help you get started or to push your body to the next level, fill out the form in the link below:

COACH ME!

If you are already a community member and/or have difficulty signing me up as your coach, write to me at coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie.com and I'll tell you what you need to do. It's easy!

And Remember, it's FREE for me to coach you.

Bring it!

Barbie

No comments: