My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 38: Back and Biceps


All week I've been waking up feeling a little sluggish and so I keep thinking that I'm going to have a hard time Bringing it. But, to my surprise, as soon as Tony starts doing his thing, my body automatically wakes up.

I love working out my biceps. A side glance at my small, but shapely guns make me want to bring it hard. I am such a trooper, I tell myself.

Working out my back? Uh, I don't love it so much. I don't like sitting in between the refrigerator and the stove to do my pull-downs with the bands (since the chin-up bar doesn't fit my doorway). Frankly, it's a pain, but I follow through.

Did I do Abripper-X afterward? Of course, not doing it is not an option, remember?

Did I feel like doing Tony's Ten Minute Trainer for a little extra cardio? Heck no, I was tired! Trust me, I've learned to listen to my body, and it's telling me not to be a maniac.

I'm showing up everyday and doing my workouts with focus, but let's just say I'm ready for another rest day.

Is it Sunday yet?

Day 38 down. 52 to go.

BRING IT!

Barbie, PhD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you. Didn't feel like "Mixin it Up" with Debbie today either. But I did, and I feel better having done it. You're an inspiration to us all!