My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Countdown


Hey, Boys and Girls!

In approximately six days, BeachBody will air its first coaching infomercial. I've said it here before, but, really and truly, if you've been thinking about becoming a coach, the time to do it is Now!

The two top informercials on the air right now are both related to multi-level-marketing companies/business opportunities. This is promising news for BeachBody coaches.

I will be back in the States on December 18th. If you'd like to chat with me about how I can help you get started with coaching, please shoot me an email. I will be glad to discuss the ins and outs of coaching with you on the phone.

Truly, the time is now!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: