My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Road Trippin': Be Prepared to Bring It!


Dear Boys and Girls,

Someone on my thread the other day noticed that no matter how busy life gets for me, no matter what I have going on, I bring it. "It's engrained in you, Barbie."

You bet it is! There is no way I'm going to be unhappy and out of shape again. I've been down that road before and I'm not going back.

Boys and girls, life is always going to throw you curve balls. Something will always come up! It's really up to you if you let it trip you up. It's too easy to say that you'll skip a day today and tomorrow because you're too busy. You'll resume back on Monday, but then Monday turns into Tuesday, and then Tuesday turns into Fat.

Stop making excuses to skip a workout or to eat like crap.

I'm off to Kentucky tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. Here's my game plan. I am planning for success!

*Wake up at 4am to bring it with Yoga-X.

*Pack my P90X dvd case. Check!

*Pack my Shakeology in little bags. Check! (see picture above!)

*Pack my protein powder in little bags. Check!

*Got my mind right? Check! I promise to make the best choices possible, to not allow the fact that I am on the road to serve as an excuse.

Will it be super duper easy to bring it on the road? No, probably not. But, I'll make it happen because I'm committed to my health and to my fitness.

Excuses. Me? No way!

Bring it, people. As my boyfriend, Jason, likes to say: Shut up and lift!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: