My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 14, 2009

An Honest Look at Network Martketing. What you Need to Succeed as a BEACHBODY Coach

Trump, Kiyosaki Endorse Network Marketing in a New Book Trump, Kiyosaki Endorse Network Marketing in a New Book Dianne Wandruff Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki endorse network marketing together in a book called: Why We Want You to Be Rich.


Read now and commit yourself, because now you know network marketing has come full circle. It's well accepted and even recommended by people who know market trends. Highly respected Robert Kyosaki and Donald Trump know what you should do to establish your family's income for generations.

You can make your commitment to multi-level marketing with extreme confidence.


***

Dear Boys and Girls,

If you've been thinking about becoming an Independent TeamBeachBody Coach, then you have to read this article. I'm not kidding. It could help you make up your mind whether or not to make the jump. If you're already a coach, then you really need to read this. It could help you decide if this is something you want to continue pursuing.

If you think I'm about to tell you that being financially successful as a BeachBody coach is a piece of cake, think again. Nothing worth pursuing is easy. Nothing.

My upline coach, Traci, shared this article with our team. THANK YOU! The article confirmed what I have been feeling for a while: there is nothing more rewarding than doing something you love and getting financially rewarded for it. But, attainment of financial freedom through network marketing takes time, patience, creativity, and persistence. That's a mouthful.

Donald Trump described network marketing in a way that might scare you, but if you're self-driven, it will excite you:

Marketing is a powerful tool, and network marketing can increase that power, provided that you're self-motivated. In a simple visual, see a product and remove the advertising agency from it. It's up to you to do the marketing and advertising for it.


Wow. Talk about speaking succinctly! "...take a product and remove the advertising agency from it." Granted, BeachBody spends about $100 million yearly in advertising. But, it's up to us as coaches to decide how we will share the BB experience with others and that's the hard part for most folks.

I've said this ad nauseum, but it really is worth repeating: I did not become a coach to make a buck. I did it because I wanted to help people. In the process, I have built a successful business. Had I never made more than a few dollars a month, I think the satisfaction I still get from helping others would have made the $15 monthly coaching fee worth it.

I used to get frustrated that BeachBody or somebody (who??!) didn't provide us coaches with a how-to manual on succeeding. Now I understand that there is no precise formula, that we all have to try different strategies to see what works best for us. That said, and this I tell my team members all the time: there are so many tools out there to help you succeed! Team Genesis holds over four webinars and team calls on a weekly basis. So does Team FitRevolution. BeachBody holds webinars, opportunity meetings, etc, and offers great training videos in the back office. It's up to us to decide what we want to do with that information.

Yours in fitness and financial success,

Barbie, PhD

Click here to join the team, then click on BE A COACH.

No comments: