My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Can't Just Wing It


Dear Boys and Girls,

If you're looking to get results--to drop some lbs, some fat, to get leaner--you can't just wing it.

Did you hear me?

You can't just wing it!

Ideally, you want to make sure you are eating around 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat.

Luckily, you don't have to be a nutritionist to figure it out!

Go to www.fitday.com or www.myfitnesspal.com. You'll be able to track your food intake with these free tools! I only use fitday, but I know folks also like myfitnesspal.

Someone on my thread also mentioned liking www.thedailyplate.com, another free food tracker.

Again, boys and girls, if you wing it, you might be setting yourself up for failure or frustration. Take the extra five minutes to input your food and make adjustments as necessary!

Your partner in fitness,

Barbie, PhD

No comments: