My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bodybugg Frustrations. Will it Be Worth It?


Dear Boys and Girls,

Having met my research related goals for the week, I woke up super excited this morning to do the things that I have been wanting to do all week. Among the items on my agenda were to install the Bodybugg, finish a book I had started, and taking strolls with my dog.

At 10 am I decided to start with the BodyBugg, a fitness/nutrition tracking device that people have been raving about. Here are some of its promises taken from the www.bodybugg.com website:


Learn how to create and personalize your program for any goal.

Weight loss
Lose weight safely and effectively by burning more calories than you consume.

Weight gain
Gain Muscle with proper exercise and by consuming more calories than you burn.

Weight maintenance
Maintain your current body weight by burning the same number of calories as you consume.

Performance and weight loss
This program is designed to help you improve your athletic performance while losing weight.

Performance and weight gain
This program is designed to help you improve your athletic performance while gaining muscle.

Performance and weight maintenance
This program is designed to help you improve your athletic performance and maintain weight.

Chalean Johnson, the Queen of Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme, swears by it. So, I thought, why, not? I'll set it up!

Oh my G*d! I have spent the last three most frustrating hours of my life trying to set this thing up! I really hope the benefits of this little device will eventually outweigh the annoyances and frustrations.

Do I need this device? Probably not. Does Chalean Johnson? Probably not. But, yes, if she says that her body fat percentage went down as a result of the feedback the BodyBugg gave her, then, heck, why not try it!

Unfortunately their customer service center is only open Monday through Friday. Good to know.

Stay tuned, boys and girls, I hope as much as you do that this darn thing will help bring my fitness to yet another level.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: