My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, July 13, 2009

Review of Shaun Ts INSANITY!



Dear Boys and Girls,

I purchased Insanity almost as soon as it was released. Well, within the hour, actually. But, I did not have it sent to me by express mail, well, because I was scared!

Scared of what? Scared of working hard, scared of...see, I can't come up with any other reason to be scared, other than that. Anyway, I woke up Saturday morning and said, "Forget this! I'm going to face my fears! This is silly!"

And so, we popped in the dvd and got to work. I am naturally dramatic; I have always been that way. But, please believe me when I tell you that there is ZERO drama in this video! I really was out of breath and dying! Well, not dying, but it was tough! Gosh, if I had it my way, I would have made myself look like a rock star throughout all the moves. Instead, I was clumsy and found myself needing to stop a few times.

I am work in progress, moving in the right direction...to a state of rippedness!!

Bring it!!! INSANITY, here I come!!!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: