My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, August 10, 2009

Coaching Business Opportunity Meeting This Tuesday and Thursday




Dear Boys and Girls,

Tomorrow will be the last Business Opportunity Briefing I will be doing at BeachBody headquarters in Santa Monica before heading back to Dallas! If you're in the Los Angeles area, come on out! Please send me an email at coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie.com to rsvp.

If you're not in the area, but would like to learn more about the coaching business opportunity, I will be hosting an ONLINE coaching business information session this

THURSDAY, August 13, 2009 at 5:30 pm Pacific Time or 8:30pm Eastern Time.

Please rsvp by email and I will send you the call in information. Space is limited to 15 people.

This, like all the info sessions, are no pressure events/calls. You can only succeed if you're willing to put in the effort!

Here's to your success!

Barbie, PhD

Ready to take the leap? Click here

No comments: