My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Workout with Barbie in MICHIGAN this Sunday, September 13th!!!



Dear Boys and Girls,

Call me impulsive, but I just booked a flight to attend my buddy (who also just won $10,000) Jeffrey Ambruster's P90X Workout at Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI!

If you live within driving distance, please make every effort to come! Look, I'm flying there!! I have lots of work to do, but I will just have to make sure it gets done on the plane and between connecting flights.

Let's make this happen!! I am pumped!!!!!


Price:
Free
Date:
Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time:
12:00pm - 4:00pm


WORKOUT: 12:00pm to 2:00pm


COACHING INFO SESSION: 2:30pm-3:30pm

Location:
Michigan State University - Adams Field

Street:

West Circle Drive Just North of Sparty

City:

East Lansing, MI



My number is 917-620-8440. Please call if you have any questions or need directions!


See you there!!!


THE X!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: