My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Boredom Factor: I would rather be bored than fat.


Today's topic is boredom.

Many folks complain that they can't take the repetitiveness of the workouts in the Slim in 6 videos. And so, armed with that seemingly valid excuse, they abandon ship, moving on to the next program that will get them to their desired destination.

Granted, doing the same workout every day for six weeks can be dreadfully boring. But my question to those who cite boredom as the reason for quitting is: WOULD YOU RATHER BE BORED FOR SIX WEEKS and FIT or WOULD YOU RATHER REMAIN FAT and in many cases MISERABLE ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT?

Completing Slim in 6 is not a walk in the park, but it is worth every minute of boredom that you may experience. Quite honestly, I enjoyed the repetitiveness of the moves. After a while, I just followed Debbie almost mechanically, and I always managed to work up a sweat. I'm glad I stuck with it: at the end of that six-week rainbow, there was a pot of gold: a NEW ME!

So, if you're feeling bored with Slim in 6, remember to ask yourself that question: Would I rather be bored or fat?

Have a great day, everybody! BRING IT!

Barbie

Scroll down to see Slim in 6 video.



Want to purchase Slim in 6? CLICK HERE


No comments: