My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Slim in 6 (The Product Barbie used to drop ten pounds in 6 weeks)


Hey, Kids!

For those of you who are just coming upon BeachBody products and are, um, desperate to blast your fat, this is the product I used to drop ten pounds in six weeks and literary transform my body. I've said it before and I'll say it again: There is nothing like Debbie Siebers (our goddess and fitness guru) to blast your fat. My hips went from 40" to 38" in six weeks and I lost over four inches around my waist.

I faithfully PUSHED PLAY six times a week, hoping, but not knowing if I would see results. I went on the message boards almost daily in search of inspiration. Could I really have the same success like the people in the photos? Could I get similar results? To my delight, the answer was a big YES!

If you BRING IT IN THE KITCHEN by eating right and LEAVE IT ALL ON THE MAT by PRESSING PLAY six times a week, you will be well on your way to getting the body you've always wanted.

BRING IT!

Barbie

Click Here to Purchase Slim in 6

p.s. I'm attaching a picture of my completed Slim in 6 calendar. I'm thinking of having it framed! This program really changed my life!


Item #: MDSL6DVDK29
Slim in 6® Rapid Results
Combines cardio with light resistance moves to burn fat and reshape your abs, thighs, buns, and hips in just 6 weeks. With trainer Debbie Siebers.

Price: $59.85



Reshape your body in just 6 weeks!
Slim Training® combines cardio with light resistance moves to help you burn fat and sculpt a lean, sexy body. Lose up to 25 pounds in just 6 weeks with this breakthrough system!

ENJOY ALL THIS...


3 easy-to-follow workouts:
  • START IT UP!! Introduces the basic Slim Training moves for burning calories and reshaping your body. (25 minutes)
  • RAMP IT UP! Helps you burn more calories each day to accelerate your results. (48 minutes)
  • BURN IT UP! Takes slimming and toning to the next level to complete your body reshaping. (60 minutes)

REVOLUTIONARY TOOLS:

  • Simple Steps to Success! Get the most out of your program.
  • Step by Step Nutrition Guide. Make the right food choices.
  • Motivational Calendar. Chart your progress.
  • Tape Measure. Watch the inches melt away!
  • Free online Access. Get diet and fitness tips and amazing peer support!

Plus 4 FREE Bonuses!

  • Slim & 6-Pack
    Advanced abs routine for flat, sexy abs. (11 minutes)
  • Slim & Limber
    Flexibility routine for your days off. (14 minutes)Link
  • 6-Day Express™ Diet Plan
  • Slim Training Band*

Reshape your body in 6 weeks—or your money back!
If you don't get the results you want, simply return Slim in 6 within 6 weeks for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—no questions asked. But keep your FREE 6-Day Express Diet Plan as our gift!






No comments: