My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 10: Shoulders and Arms/ Abs Core Plus

Today my friend and I crushed Shoulders and Arms. I do believe that is my favorite workout. Seeing Josh's pictures last night made me Bring It with fervor this morning! I want female guns comparable to his!

To mix things up a bit and to introduce Nazly to P90X PLUS, we threw in ABS CORE PLUS instead of P90X's Abripper-X. She loved it and I was once again impressed with her pull-up bar abilities. Oh yes, this workout works your abs using a pull-up bar.

By the end of the workout, we hardly had any energy to give each other a hi five. But, we did!

What an awesome, kick-a$ workout!

Day 10 Down. 89 More to Go.

BRRRING IT!

Barbie

No comments: