My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 16: Plyo-X Oven



With 100 degree weather and no air-conditioning, I was sweating even before I began my workout this morning.

Lucky me, I thought, I get to do Plyo-X, the mother of all p90X workouts, in this disco inferno.

Instead of complaining, however, I decided to embrace the heat and boy, did I burn up the place!

Once again, boys and girls, I did done brought it todayyy!! I had an incredible workout. The attitude that I brought to the mat today made all difference. Before I started, I told myself that if I was going to be this uncomfortable, I might as well get something reeeeally good out of it. And I did.

I found myself having a blast, so much so that before I knew it, it was time for the bonus round's pitch-and-catch moves. I thought of my coachee Dan who replaces this move with jumping jacks for a more rigorous workout and followed suit.

When it was over, I hi-fived the cat, took my recovery drink, my shower, and shot out of the house as fast as I could. I really did HEAT UP the place!

Day 16 down. 74 more to go.

BRRRRINNNG IT!

Barbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tham girl..I know how you feel.. the same thing happen to me...I did core synergistics with no AC..we are animals....LOL

Anonymous said...

Barbie, I thought of you this morning as I did my plyo (I switched days yesterday and today). I wondered if you were surviving the workouts in this brutal heat. You are a force to be reckoned with...you brought it with bikram plyo. I looove plyo, but I think I would collapse doing it in what feels like 110 degree heat. I brought it this morning and I feel great...great...GREAT!

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

My girrrrrrrls, we are animals!! IT is damn hot in this city!

I am really feeling it today. I'm tired. But, I'll be good to myself and take it easy.

BRING IT!

Barbie