My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 23: Core Synergistics



Woke up at 5 am, made my coffee, checked my emails, then decided that I wanted to change the layout of my blog. Before I knew it, it was almost 7 am and I had a 9 am appointment 45 minutes away. I had exactly 1 hour and 20 minutes to Bring it, shower, and be out of the house.

Oops!

There was no time to waste on thinking about how I felt, I just pressed play and Brought it! Core Synergistics--I love it, but I hate it! I know that this is the workout that will help me get my dreamed of six-pack.

I had another amazing workout today. I think it's safe to say: I am on a roll, baby! I am definitely much fitter than I was 23 days when I started the program.

Can you believe I am already in week 4 of P90X and that I will hit day 30 next Tuesday? Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Actually, time flies even when you're not having fun, so you better make the most of it.

If you're sitting on your couch or are on the fence about starting a new program, come on, what are you waiting for? Bring it!

Barbie

No comments: