My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Phase II: The Road Ahead or the Next 30 Days

Like so many people who take their progress pictures, I am sitting here staring at them, wondering if I made any progress.

My mind seems to be playing tricks on me. One minute, I am able to see that my back and arms are more defined, that my backfat has almost completely disappeared, and, um, that I have my booty back. Another minute, all I can seem to focus on is what didn't change as much as I would have liked: my belly.

I want my six-pack now, I want to tell Ziggy in my whiniest voice. I eat so clean and bring it so hard, why don't I have a rock-hard core NOW?

Today, I don't want to wait patiently until, say, December, to have a super solid core.

Our bellies are the last to go, Barbie, you know that!

Yes, I do, and I don't like it.

Oh, well, Barbie. Accept it.

Okay.

So:

Day 30, my first milestone, is a good day to reflect on how I brought it during the first third of P90X and how I want to bring it during the next 30 days.

I never missed a day during Phase I and I can honestly say that I had my mind right for each and every one of my workouts. I will continue on that path and possibly add some cardio (only) on resistance days.

My eating was nearly impeccable six times a week, but, um, I tended to go overboard on my cheat day. If I want to see even better results, I know I'm going to have to step it up a notch in that department. I haven't decided if that is something I am willing to do; I really do love my burgers & margaritas.

Whether I give up my Saturday burger or not, I am so ready for the next 30 days.

BRING IT!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: