My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Barbie Goes Public With "FitDay"!


Do you know about FitDay?

It's a website where you can create your own account to track your daily food intake. This online tool will not only list the nutritional information for all the foods you eat, it will also create a pie chart, breaking down your carb, protein, and fat intake into percentages.

My aim during phase II of P90X is to maintain a high protein diet that is low in carbs; that is, a 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fat diet. I have to tell you, boys and girls, Barbie thought she had her eating down to a science. Well, she doesn't...yet! Thanks to this easy-to-use tool, I've discovered that I take in a lot more than my daily desired percentage of calories from carbohydrates and fat. Oops.

While I experiment with this most awesome tool, I've decided to make my FitDay Profile
public. By clicking on the link below you will be able view my daily food journal online. Yikes, talk about accountability!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=CoachBarbie


I might find that I need to make some modifications as I progress into my P90X program, such as upping my carbohydrate intake. I don't pretend to have it all figured out, but I like the idea of having my readers be part of this journey, a journey that most often requires us to learn as we go.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fitday are for winners ;)