My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 40: Transitions



I'm too tired for deep thoughts today! I spent the morning cleaning, after Bringing it with Debbie's FIRM IT UP for legs and butt. I spent the rest of the morning and the early part of the afternoon packing and then moving to my new summer sublet.

I wonder how many calories I burned with all this activity? I'm kidding about the number of calories burned. But seriously, while I wasn't too enthusiastic about having to do all these chores, I welcomed the opportunity to engage my body. It really does feel good to be fit.

Sigh......

Here I am in my new summer apartment. New space, new experiences, no more Ziggy, no more allergies, no more having to walk to the bus stop. I can't believe I was there a month. Oh, how time flies. Before you know it, day 90 will be upon me.

Better make the most of it.

For now, I'm glad day 40 is down. 50 more to go!

Bring it!

Happy 4th of July!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: