My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 90 Results of Barbie's Tony & Debbie Hybrid Rotation





This morning, day 91, I weighed in at 140. 6 lbs. I didn't quite freak, but I wasn't quite happy. Frankly, I felt kind of bummed. After six weeks of Burning it Up with Debbie, surely, I thought, I would have lost a pound.

So, I sullked and I voiced my disappointment on the community forums. I wasn't going to take my progress pictures until the end of my rest week, but for some reason, I decided to go for it tonight.

My jaw dropped when I saw the pictures, because despite what the scale read, I had really trimmed down! I loved what I saw! Isn't it funny that we often can't see ourselves and the progress we've made? I had to take pictures to be able to see that I was fitter and leaner. Ain't that something!

Well, day 90 is over. Thank Heaven for that! I am resting a well-deserved rest. Hats off to me for giving it my all. Hats off to all my friends on the message boards who supported me and who cheered me on. I have been most touched today with everyone's kind words of how what I do inspires and makes a difference.

Thank you! Now let's keep bringing it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: