My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Nature of Success


It's Sunday or Monday, time to start focusing on our goals once again. After a weekend full of frustrating dealings with technology (gps, cell phone, printer, and computer!)--oh, yes, when it rains it pours!--I am happy to get back to a structured routine in which I am working toward my goals.

As determined as I am to get from where I am to where I want to be, I still need to remind myself of what my goals are and why I want to accomplish them lest I lose sight as I work through the details.

I hope The Nature of Success Movie will be as inspiring for you as it was for me.

I am ready to take on the week.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: