My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ask Jack, FREE Tele-Seminar October 1


Jack Canfield in his office in Santa Barbara
Boys and Girls,

Jack is having another FREE Tele-Class this coming Wednesday. I have attended the last two calls and have found them incredibly useful. You'll find the registration link below.

Enjoy Jack!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD



No-Cost 'Ask Jack Canfield' Tele-Class
Wednesday, October 1, 2008

'Ask Jack Canfield' is a live, 70-minute, content-rich call where I answer as many questions (as humanly possible) about your SINGLE most important question about The Success Principles and the Law of Attraction.

I'm having SO MUCH FUN with this monthly forum because it allows me to respond quickly to what my students want to know, and it's fun and informative for everyone involved.

I prepare highly specific answers and action steps for the questions I answer during the call, so you won't fid this information in any of my other programs. (Yes, that's me in my office preparing for one of our calls!)

Register for the call---> www.AskJackCanfield.com
Ask Jack Archives---> www.AskJackCanfield.com/archive


No comments: