My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, September 29, 2008

Coach Derek Gets Ripped in 90 Days


First days of the X, believe it or not:



I remember when the BEFORE picture in the middle was taken roughly 90 days ago. Derek had just started posting on Josh's P90X forum. He was only on day 3 or so of the X. He took this pic in a hotel room after doing one of his workouts. It might have been plyometrics or yoga, I can't remember.

Week after week, we have all been watching Derek literally transform. I just got goosebumps. To think that this man is only getting stronger and more ripped with each passing day! Holy cow! Why am I giggling? Because if you've been on the threads, you know that I propose to him (in jest, sort of!) almost weekly. He still hasn't gotten back to me. But, that's okay, a girl can dream!

But, in all seriousness, Derek who was coached by Josh, really brought it during this, his first round of P90X. We're all really proud of you and in awe of your results, Derek. Now you're helping others achieve the same results.

We really are passing it on! First me, then Josh, now Derek.

To have Derek coach you to a state of rippedness, click here.

Derek, I know you're gearing up for round 2 of the X.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: