My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meet Derek, Proof Positive That P90X is the Real Deal!


Many folks wonder if the results they see on the infomercials are real. I mean, can people really achieve incredible results like those featured on tv in just 90 days? Ladies and gentlemen, the people and the results are real and I've got the pictures to prove it!

Meet Derek, BeachBody's latest Coach. My coachee, our star P90Xman Josh started coaching Derek two months ago when he started the X back in July. With Coach Josh's awesome guidance and Derek's extreme dedication, this is what he has managed to achieve. I look at Derek's pictures, and, well, I drool, yes, but I also feel incredibly inspired and motivated! Witnessing other people's success pushes me to continue bringing it day after day!

If you'd like to be coached by Derek, you can email him at info@bulletmotorsports.net. Remember, it's free to have him coach you!

Also, you can join Derek on this most awesome journey by going to his thread on the BeachBody Community Forums.

Derek, Congrats, my friend on becoming a coach! You and Josh are already taking the BeachBody world by storm!

BRING IT!

Barbie, PhD

*****

Derek's Bio:

Are you ready to make a total body transformation? I’ll start out by introducing myself. My name is Derek, I'm 26 years old. I currently live in North Carolina near the Outer banks & Virginia Beach area. I have two kids (boys) and a loving wife.

During my younger years and up until about 3 years ago I always had a fairly active background, growing up racing motocross from a very young age which turned into a decent career and helped me become who I am today. I traveled much of the US Teaching the “Tony D Motocross Schools” for American Suzuki. Even know I had been in what I considered to be the best shape of my life during that time. I always struggled with my midsection and having a “gut” with some love handles. Throughout middle school and high school, I was always self conscious about my stomach and always wanted to get a flat stomach and become ripped (who doesn’t right?) Well I gave it several unsuccessful attempts with joining gym memberships and just finding it hard to keep myself dedicated, and I never really thought to “eat” clean. My idea of the right diet was basically depriving myself of the foods that I really needed!

My weight problems and midsection woes all got worse when I was offered a great career opportunity with one of the Top submarine builders in the world. After starting my new career, I sat behind my computer day in and day out for about 10-12 hours a day. One day I was getting disgusted because my pants and many of my shirts were getting tight on me. At first I would just tell myself that the “dryer” was shrinking my clothes. My dress pants started becoming “too short” and uncomfortable to wear. So I set out to the store and to my surprise I went to buy new pants which I’ve always been a 32-34” pant size throughout high school. Well this time is when it finally hit me that I needed to get a size 36! I figured it must have been the “manufacturer” of those pants so I tried on other 34’s and to my surprise it was true. I needed a 36.

About 2 weeks after this my wife had borrowed the P90X AbripperX disc from our neighbors. When I saw it, I had remembered seeing the infomercial sometime ago that had really caught my attention but I never reacted to it because I was always so skeptical of those programs. About a week went by and I had weighed myself and to my disbelief I was teetering 200lbs, it was really setting in and I knew I needed to do something. So I grabbed the abripperX disc, and figured I would give it a shot. I thought it would be easy! I was so wrong; I barely made it past the 3rd exercise before I had to stop. After realizing how out of shape I really was, I decided to do some research on the X. I went online and read a bunch of success stories and they really got me motivated and inspired me to start! I didn’t want to spend the money initially on the program but I might as well give it a shot. When I got my own P90X set, I had never dreamed that this would be one of the most rewarding things I have ever done for myself. This program has really done some amazing things to my life.

To read more, click here.

No comments: