My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tony Comes to Dallas this Saturday!

Boys and Girls,

Tony Horton and the gang are coming to my new hometown of Dallas this Saturday. You know I will be the first one there!! My goal is to take a picture with the man himself.

If you attend one of the two presentations, you can be part of the FREE group workout at 5 pm. So, don't forget to bring your BRING IT GEAR!

If you plan on being there, please shoot me an email. It would be great to meet you.

Dallas is supposed to be hit with a level 4 hurricane, but, um, let's hope that doesn't happen. I want nothing to get in the way of Tony and us!

Hope you can make it! I'll be sure to capture the moment with lots of photos!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

***

September 13th | Dallas

Dallas, TX

Beachbody Revolution Presentation 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Coach Training 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Workout with Tony Horton 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM

The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Oak Ballroom
4545 West John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75063

**If you want to take part in the FREE Group Workout with Tony, you must attend either the BeachBody Revolution Presentation or the Coach Training.

No comments: