My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, October 10, 2008

BeachBody Success: Let Little Lola Coach You to An Absolute State of Fitness


Um, all I can say is: WOW!! Lauren (screen name Little Lola) blew Barbie away when she sent me her latest progress pictures! While as an occupational therapist Lauren had always been "more or less fit," she was able to bring her body and mind to a new level of fitness with P90X, Slim in 6, and Turbo Jam.

Boys and Girls, Lauren's success story is yet another reminder that BeachBody programs are the real deal! With the right support, you really can get from where you are, to where you want to be!

If you'd like to have Lauren coach you or if you'd like to see her Team BeachBody profile, click here.

Congrats, baby, on joining our most awesome team!

Barbie, PhD

Lauren's Bio:
Hi there! My name is Lauren. I’m 32 years old and live in Southern New Hampshire. As an Occupational Therapist, I’ve always been interested in health and fitness. It has been my professional goal to instill in my patients the importance of taking care of themselves; mind and body. I’ve always believed in practicing what I preach, but everyone needs to make their own personal journey. Since I’ve become a member of the Beach Body team, and now a coach, I have been excited to share with others the joy and success that I have found. I love helping people to realize their potential, unlock incredible energy and to achieve their goals. I’ve seen it happen. If you are looking to find someone to help you get fit, I’d love to be your coach. You can do it and I can help. In just 4 months I have achieved amazing results with the Beach Body products. I’m down to a size 4 sometimes a 2, and I’m loving life. I feel strong and healthy and it just keeps getting better! It's about eating clean and being consistent with diet and exercise. Decide. Commit. Succeed!

Transformation Story:
3 years ago. I was devoted to step and spinning classes at my gym. I had a wonderful instructor who really inspired to get out of bed on the weekends and go to class. I loved the classes! I was always the girl close to the front, sweating and working hard on my form. I was lifting weights too. I definitely made gains in overall muscle tone, endurance and cardiovascular health. But in the end, I was working out 5 days/wk, sometimes for over 2 hours a day. And yet I felt as though no matter what I did, I had reached a point where I wasn't making anymore gains. Not only that, but I was driving 40 minutes round trip to the gym and paying $60/month to keep up my membership. All this seemed to be putting pressure on other aspects of my life. So, at a point where I felt physically and mentally burnt out, I canceled my gym membership. I thought that if I just joined the small gym closer to my home, with its weight room and treadmills, that I could at least maintain on my own. But the truth is I hardly ever went. It was always the people and the energy of the classes that motivated me to work hard. I started putting on a little weight and loosing muscle mass. I had tried other videos, but I would quickly get board. I knew something had to give. Then a beautiful thing happened. P90X came into my life and I’ve never looked back. Tony Horton and the gang in his program were so inspirational. I found like-minded people in the message boards for support and guidance and using WOWY has been like meeting a friend at the gym. I did P90x for 8 weeks Although I absolutely love the X, I really wanted to get lean before building anymore muscle. So, I switched to Slim in 6. This is where the weight has come off. I’ve also tried Turbo Jam which is just so much fun! My goal is to begin another round of P90X in 2 weeks while incorporating Turbo Jam into the Cardio days. There’s nothing wrong with making your workout what it needs to be to keep you motivated, having fun and pressing play!

No comments: