My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, October 20, 2008

Something Different


I woke up feeling tired this morning. Not a good thing when you know you have just taken your rest day and have six days worth of workouts and a full work schedule ahead of you. So, with a big cup of coffee in hand, I went for a long walk with my dogs to give my body a chance to wake up.

Up ahead I had Total Body Plus, but I just wasn't feeling it this morning. I thought of doing a 20 minute video of Turbo Jam to get myself in the mood, but then I remembered that I also have Ten Minute Trainer. Great, I thought, I'll do ten minutes of the Cardio segment to get my body pumped before moving on to Total Body Plus.

But, as I was doing my fast-speed 10 minute workout and really enjoying it, I realized that Ten Minute Trainer was just what I needed. As long as I got my resistance day in, I was good. What a great idea! Duh! My body and mind were thankful to be going full-speed (because, man, Ten Minute Trainer doesn't waste a single second) and to be switching it up. I kicked some booty today!


This was my Ten Minute Trainer routine this morning: Cardio, Total Body, followed by Lower Body.

With just 30 minutes worth of workouts, I felt great, but wanted to get a longer workout. So, I popped in Shaun T's "Party Express" from Rockin' Body. Yup, I danced my little heart out for 25 minutes.


I'm glad I pushed through. I feel great! I'm ready to take on the day. There's nothing like a good workout to make this Barbie smile.
Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: