My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Barbie in NYC on Friday. Free Group Workout!

Hey, Boys and Girls!

It's Thanksgiving! Happy, Happy Turkey Day! I hope you are enjoying your time with family and friends. And I hope that you are ready to BURN THAT TURKEY tomorrow Friday, November 28, 2008.

I wanted to tell you about www.HopStop.com, a website that gives you detailed directions on how to get from the subway stop to your desired destination!Remember: You might be feeling a bit lazy from all that turkey, but PLEASE come out! This is truly a rare opportunity for so many of us to get together and BRING IT X-Style in NYC!

All fitness levels welcome! You can modify your moves if you are not in great shape. No judgment, ever! We hope to see you there.


Barbie, PhD

No comments: