My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meet Coach Paula, Another Slim in 6 & Slim Series Success Story!


In response to Barbie's Question, "Why do you want to coach?," Paula wrote:

I am sure my story is like many others. Up until the magical age of 29 I could pretty much eat whatever I wanted. All of a sudden, the weight packed on little by little, an extra 10 lbs that I did not want. With diabetes extremely prevalent in my family, I knew this was a gentle warning, and if I did not heed the message it would become a not so gentle shove.

So, I started looking at all my fitness DVD’s I had bought over the years and came across my Slim and 6 DVD’s. I had never actually finished a rotation. I realized part of the problem was because I was not doing both aspects of the Beach Body prescription: healthy eating + exercise = results. So, I started slumming on the boards and came across coach Barbie’s thread. After making Barbie my coach and starting to chat on the boards I realized, for me, this was the perfect community.

I have always been kind of shy and unsure of myself when it came to fitness as I am quite the klutz. But with the friends I met on the boards and the help of my fantastic coach I was able to lose the 10 lbs and more importantly gain some confidence. Granted I still have my moments of uncertainty but they are few and far between now. I truly believe without the support of my husband, coach and the community that I would not be doing as well as I am this is what inspired me to become a coach. Knowing that there are many people out there just like me, those who aspire to be in good physical shape but do not have the confidence in themselves to do it without help. As an independent beach body coach I hope to help those people as my coach, and the beach body community has helped me.

Paula

Click here to view Paula's profile.

***

No comments: