My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, November 17, 2008

Interested in Coaching?




Hey, Boys and Girls!

If you think you might like to become a coach, I'd be happy to speak with you openly and honestly about how you can make this business opportunity work for you. Different people have varying levels of success with coaching. It definitely takes work and patience, but for me and for many that I know, it has definitely been worth it.

In an effort to answer some of your questions, I have put together this FAQ. Email me at coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie.com, if you'd like to speak with me directly.

By being a coach on my team, you will get the support you need to help you succeed.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

***

Do I have to pay to become a coach?

There is a $39.95 start up fee. After that, there is a $14.95 web maintenance fee. This is a monthly fee that is automatically charged to a credit card kept on file with Beachbody (BB.)


What are some of the benefits of becoming a coach?

The benefits are many. First, there's no better feeling than to know you have helped someone else reach their goals! Coaching has turned out to be one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.

You also get a coach discount of 25% on any products you order.

As a coach you can purchase the showcase package for $199.00. It includes: P90X, Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs, Yoga Booty Ballet, Turbo Jam, and P90. That's a $400.00 value. Many people decide to coach just to get the showcase packet.

The packet also comes with resistance bands and an exercise ball.


Do I have to be a club member to be a coach?

No. You do not have to be a club member to be a coach. The great thing about it is that as a club member and a coach, you will be able to better help your customers because of the club's many tools and resources.


If I become a coach, am I still eligible for the daily WOWY prizes and the monthly Success Story prizes? What about the year end Success Story prizes?

Yes. Coaches are also eligible to win the daily, monthly or annual prizes. You better believe I'm going for the prize! You should, too.

No comments: