My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Barbie's Getting Ready For Something New

I know it, I can feel it, I am gearing up for change. After several hybrid rounds of P90X/P90XPlus/Slim in 6, I feel myself ready for something different.

I know there has been a lot of hype about ChaLEAN Extreme, but I hadn't actually jumped on the excitement bandwagon. Well, guess what? I'm on it now!

Vacation or travel has a way of doing that to me. I need structure! I need results! I need to feel fit! I need the holiday cookies and delights to get out of my sight! When will the holidays end? Is that grouchy of me?

Yes, yes, all things considered, my eating has been okay. But, I think it's about that time again to start thinking toward the future. And the future will come as soon as January.

I plan to start ChaLEAN Extreme during the first week of January. If you're looking for support and would like to be in this together, let me know!

I'm ready to BRING IT Groupstyle!

Barbie, PhD



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since i cant afford the shipping charges to get ChaLEAN...guess i will join you with a X/X+ round...i will start on jan 5th...Let's Rock this New Year Beachbody Style...now I must plan my food attack Korean style!!! timber