My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HOLIDAY THOUGHTS: Weekly Coach Check-In


I sent the following email out this morning to the people I coach. I thought I'd share it here as well. Happy Holidays, Everyone!


Dear Coachees,

It's been more than a week, I know, since my last weekly coach check-in. I went from Dallas to London, to Paris, to NY, and now I'm headed for SanFrancisco for work. Then it's back to NY to pick up my dogs before finally heading back to Dallas.

If I ever felt that I didn't understand what a challenge it can be to eat clean and press play, I understand it now. It's been very tough and I have not fully succeeded! Hip hip hurray to being human!

December was not a month of eating super duper clean Barbie Style and I admit I had a few missed workouts. While on vacation, my approach was to enjoy, but not go all out in my eating. I was in what I call DAMAGE CONTROL MODE.

With just one more week before the holidays are over, and sigh, a few more dinners to go, I have got to keep my goals in mind.

If the holidays have been tough for you, guys, you shouldn't just say "forget it" and go for broke. CHANGE YOUR HABITS NOW, modify your eating, and start thinking about how you want to look and feel.

As I was eating dinner with a friend the other night, I decided, "This is it. I'm getting back on tomorrow." And I did. So, I'm back to pressing play six times a week and eating as clean as I can, knowing that I will indulge a bit on Christmas eve and perhaps on New Year's Eve.

On Monday, January 5th, I will be starting Chalean Extreme with a bunch of my peeps on the Slim Spot. Please join us! Let's get fit together!

No matter what your history with BB has been, now is the time to get back on the wagon. Let's do this! Let me help you get there.

Again, the past two months have been very busy for me because of travel and work, but I am here for you and want to help you on this journey.

Reach out and let's come up with a plan!

Bring it!

Barbie

Barbie, PhD
Independent BeachBody Double Star Diamond Coach
www.getfitwithbarbie.com

Go to my forum, Barbie's Slim Spot, for daily accountability and support:
http://forums.teambeachbody.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/4562911091/m/258106369

No comments: