My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, December 21, 2008

NYC Winter Wonderland Picture Show

Hey, Boys and Girls!

Despite the horrible weather, our fellow P90Xers came out! Most of the folks were from the Community Message Boards and about half of us had never met before. But, it was like meeting old friends. It was truly amazing!

Originally, we were supposed to do a P90X workout, but we were all in the mood for something a little different. Coach Nazly had brought along the new Chalean Extreme, so we all decided to give it a go.

Here we are trying to figure out what to do for the cardio workout:



And of course, I was obsessed with taking pictures with my MAC during the workout:


I loved how ChaLean was projected on the wall. So cool!


No Group workout is complete without a gun show!


I love it how everyone likes to make fun of my picture taking obsession, but no one here or at any of the events is ever camera shy!



We did done bring it for the NYC Winter Wonderland Group Workout. I'm looking forward to many more!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: