My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Priorities, Priorities...




http://www.thetimemovie.com/

It's 4:25pm.

I'm tired, dead tired, and so grateful that I managed to get out of bed at 4:35 am today to bring it with Slim in 6. When the alarm went off this morning, my first thought was an excuse: my body needs more sleep. It's true, it did. I went to bed at 10:30 pm. I know 5 1/2 hours is not ideal. With this justification in mind, I grabbed for the alarm clock to reset it... but then the part of me that knows better, shot up, and made some coffee.

We don't live in an ideal world. I knew that if I went back to sleep, I might be too tired tonight to bring it. So I brought it.

By 5am I was bringing it with Debbie's lunges and sidekicks. I was surprised by how much energy I had. Isn't it funny and strange how one day you can be totally pooped and then have tons of energy the next day? Once again, I was grateful for the energy.

My workout set the tone for the day. At work today, I came across plates of baked cookies, muffins, cheese, breads, and juices. I did have half a baked cookie--omg! talk about heaven!--but it could have been worse, much worse. As I went about my day today, I felt good in my skin, in my clothes, in my life. I love my beach body. I love the way it feels to be fit, to be committed.

It's 5:17, time to head back home. I've got a long drive ahead of me tonight. I'm so glad to be on this journey.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: