My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, January 9, 2009

Throwing Your Heart Over the Fence...


I can't get yesterday's little Note from the Universe (www.tut.com) out of my mind. Here it is:

Next time you make a wish, Barbie, wish for what is, because really and truly, things don't get much better than this.

There is a purpose, a plan, and a reason for all things. What doesn't make sense, will make sense. You are exactly where you should be; your challenges are what they should be; your rewards are what they should be; and the best is yet to come. Time has served you well. Love is in the air. And you're looking mighty good in the light that surrounds you.

A toast to life... to you... to us...

The Universe

The Universe really does have a way of flattering and reassuring me. I think I like it! But, seriously, boys and girls, what I realized from this note (and from quiet reflection) is that if you're working hard to go from where you are to where you want to be, any confusion will eventually work itself out. In the end, you will end up choosing what is right for you (or me).

Does this make any sense? Perhaps these words will speak to some of you. If not, I hope you can all enjoy the following motivational movie:

Finding Joy

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: