My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Barbie Hours: 7-9pm


Dear Boys and Girls,

Please note: In an effort to get from where I am to where I want to be in different areas of my life, I have FINALLY made the commitment to adhere to a well-defined schedule.

If you email me, please know that I will only be conducting BeachBody related activities (emailing, blogging, & posting) from 7 to 9pm. (This schedule is subject to change, until I find the time frame that works just right!) That, of course, doesn't include working out and eating clean.

I invite you to ask the following questions: Is what you're doing getting you from where you are to where you want to be, and if not, what do you need to do to get there? Are you ready to do what it takes?

I am.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: