My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Watch the BeachBody Revolution Infomercial!



Dear Boys and Girls,

You've really gotta watch the Coaching Business Opportunity informercial that will air for the first time tomorrow, Friday, January 16th.

If you're familiar with the BeachBody Community Forums, then you know these are real people, achieving real results, and making a real income through coaching.

I will be having a Coaching Opportunity Info Session on Saturday, January 17th @ 7pm CT.

Please send me an email if you'd like to attend my online conference call:
coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie.com

I know I sound like a parrot, but TRULY, the time to start coaching is now. As the folks in the infomercial say, you don't have to be a fitness expert or model to coach.

Wow. Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: