My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 11 or 12 of Chalean Extreme: Go Heavy or Go Home!



Dear Boys and Girls,

In December, I did a two-week test-run of Chalean Extreme using a single resistance band. If that was all you had to work with, then you'd have to make do. Because I was on the road, that was exactly what I did and to my surprise, I was able to get a pretty good workout.

But, now, listen up!

On Monday, I went out and bought some 10, 15, and 20 lb weights to add to my 5 and 8 lb set of dumbbells.

Did it make a difference?

Omg! Absolutely!! I felt that I got a much better workout with the weights, not only because it felt good to go heavy (yes!), but because I had more mobility.

Really, during my entire workout, I kept envisioning my results. Boys and girls, watch out, here comes Barbie, new and improved.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: