My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Coachee Josh Wins Transformation Contest!



Dear Boys and Girls,

I was so excited today to see Josh's winning success story video for February 2009 being played on BeachBody Network News. But, I was truly touched when I saw my name and pictures presented on the screen and heard Josh say that I had played an important part of his success. Wow! Thanks, Josh, for reminding me why I do what I do!

I remember the first time Josh emailed me right as he was about to begin his journey. I had no idea how he looked, but I knew that this was one determined guy. Josh would stay in touch by responding to my weekly check-ins, but didn't send pictures until day 45 or so. Boy oh boy, I just about died when I saw his amazing transformation. And he just got better and better results as the weeks rolled by.

At the end of his 90 day rotation of P90X, I urged him to become a coach (he had ALREADY inspired so many people, including myself!) and to enter his story for the monthly transformation contest.

I'm extremely proud to have Josh on my team!

You rock, Josh! I'm extremely proud of you!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: