My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lose Weight and Make Money!




Dear Boys and Girls,

Let's face it--The Economy sucks. In Texas alone, as of two or three weeks ago, 75,000 people had been laid off since the beginning of 2009. Folks are hurting and looking for an extra income, taking up second and third jobs just so they can make ends meet.

So:

If you're looking for an extra income, then you might want to listen up!

I became a coach just because I wanted to help others, not because I was looking to make a buck. I already make a pretty comfortable living doing what I love. Also, my motivation has remained the same since I started coaching back in September 2007. But I can honestly say that I think being an Independent BeachBody Coach will be my ticket to financial freedom. No, I'm not kidding. Really and it can also be yours.

Last year, my coach's coach made $370,000. Again, I'm not kidding. If you email me, I would be more than happy to send you the Income Chart of Earnings issued by BeachBody.

I want to stress again that this business opportunity is not just about making money, it's about getting fit and helping others do the same WHILE getting paid.

On Saturday, April 25th, 2009 we will be holding a Business Opportunity Meeting in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area.

If you live near by and would like to attend, please send me an email for more information.

You don't have to attend the event to become a coach. You can sign up here. For a one time fee of $39.95 and $14.95 a month, you can start your online business as a coach!

Your partner in Success! Bring it!

Barbie, PhD


****

Guest Chris Simonian (former President of Team Beachbody who is now a Top Coach), will be joining us for some great training on how to build your business! Chris has been in the Industry for over 20 years and he is going to tell us WHY he picked Team Beachbody!

Not a coach? Wondering what it is all about?
Come join us at 10:00am to find out how you can turn your Fitness into a Business! How to get healthy and get paid!

Here is the lineup:
9:00am-9:55am Diamonds Only Training
10:00am-10:30am Beachbody Revolution Opportunity Meeting
10:45am-12:30pm Coach Training (new Coache training separate from others)

***Get To Sample The New Shakeology***
(www.Shakeology.com)

With this economy, who wouldn't like to make a little extra money?

All we do is:
PLAY. SHAKE. SHARE.

Join us!

RSVP: coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie

No comments: