My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, March 23, 2009

Shakeology. What's All the Hype About?




Dear Boys and Girls,

What is SHAKEOLOGY? It's a multi-vitamin, weight-loss supplement, protein shake/meal replacement, and a gigantic serving of veggies in one! For real!

For more information, visit www.shakeology.com

I have to admit, I had been hearing about Shakeology for months, but didn't pay too much attention. You know, I thought it would be some gimmicky drink, your run of the mill meal replacement.

But while at the Coach's Summit in LA last week, I got to taste Shakeology and learn a little bit more about the product.

I am psyched!

At four dollars a serving, it might seem expensive, but really, honestly, how much do I spend at Starbucks daily? I usually buy about 2 medium cups of coffee, totaling about 5 dollars.

If I can afford that, I can afford $4 for one drink that can serve as a meal and which serves as a multi-vitamin and weight-loss supplement.

I placed my order last Thursday. I can't wait to get it! Come on, Shakeology, let's take my health to yet another level!

Bring it!

Barbie, PHD

To order, visit your online store or contact your coach. If you don't have one, click here to place your order.

Bring it!

Barbie

No comments: