My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, April 13, 2009

COACHING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY MEETING IN DALLAS. SATURDAY, APRIL 25th, 2009.


Dear Boys and Girls,

I would like to invite you to attend the next BEACH BODY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY MEETING to be held in DALLAS-FT.WORTH.

DATE: Saturday, April 25th, 2009

WHEN: 10:00 am


WHERE: American Airlines Center, The Lodge


Please RSVP to me at coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie.com or write me for more information.


****

Let's face it--The Economy sucks. In Texas alone, as of two or three weeks ago, 75,000 people had been laid off since the beginning of 2009. Folks are hurting and looking for an extra income, taking up second and third jobs just so they can make ends meet.

So:

If you're looking for an extra income, then you might want to listen up!

I became a coach just because I wanted to help others, not because I was looking to make a buck. I already make a pretty comfortable living doing what I love. Also, my motivation has remained the same since I started coaching back in September 2007. But I can honestly say that I think being an Independent BeachBody Coach will be my ticket to financial freedom. No, I'm not kidding. Really and it can also be yours.

Last year, my coach's coach made $370,000. Again, I'm not kidding. If you email me, I would be more than happy to send you the Income Chart of Earnings issued by BeachBody.

I want to stress again that this business opportunity is not just about making money, it's about getting fit and helping others do the same WHILE getting paid.

On Saturday, April 25th, 2009 we will be holding a Business Opportunity Meeting in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area.

You don't have to attend the event to become a coach. You can do it online by clicking on BE A COACH at www.milliondollarbody.com/
fitbarbie. For a one time fee of $39.95 and $14.95 a month, you can start your online business as a coach!

Your partner in Success! Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: