My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coaching Business Opportunity Meeting in NYC: MAY 9th, 2009



Dear Boys and Girls,

Some coaches on my team and I will be holding a BeachBody Business Opportunity Meeting in my hometown of NYC on May 9th, 2009 at 1pm.

If you're in the NYC area, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. We will provide a brief 20-25 minute presentation, followed by a Q&A period.

Barbie note: To be successful with coaching, you have to willing to put in the effort. So, if you're looking for an amazing opportunity to earn a second source of income and are willing to put in the work, then do plan on attending!

Please RSVP to me at coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie.com


Essential Spa Therapy
122 East 25th Street
Between Park & Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10010


TIME: 1pm

AGENDA:
1-2 pm. Presentation and Q&A
2-3 pm. New Coach Training.

No comments: