My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome The Rain


Dear Boys and Girls,

Tonight I would like to share this short inspirational video with you.

Welcome the Rain

You can use difficult times as an excuse to stay stuck, or you can use them as impetus for change.

Getting in shape may not solve all of life's problems, but I can tell you with certainty that you'll be better equipped to handle the curveballs that life can sometimes throw in your way.

If you need support on your fitness journey, reach out! I'd be happy to help!

Your partner in success!

Barbie, PhD

**note: some of my emails have been bouncing back. Please check your spam filter. Know that I usually respond within 24 hours or within 2 days max.

No comments: