My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's It Gonna Take For You...?

Dear Boys and Girls,

First, let me start off by saying:

Hip Hip Hurray! I completed a round of Chalean Extreme today with (I dont mind saying so myself) phenomenal results! Why should I be shy about it? I worked for it! I showed up, day in and day out, both in the kitchen (especially in the kitchen) and on the mat.

But tonight I'd like to focus on something that's been dancing around in my mind for quite a few days now. I've noticed a trend:

When Chalean Extreme came out, there were those, like me, who jumped at the opportunity. They ordered it right away. And there were those who said, "Hmm, I'll wait and see. I'm not sure it'll work. The workouts are short, I'm afraid it won't be as effective..."

90 Days later, I am thrilled to tell you: it works!

When the Coaching Opportunity came about, there are those who jumped on, well, the opportunity, and there were those who said, "Hmm, I don't know. I'll wait and see if it works."

A year and a half later, I am here to tell you: it works! Do you want to join me?

This time last year, I was making about $400 a month doing what I do, supporting folks on their fitness journey. This past March alone, I made $2400 doing what I have been doing since day 1! Boys and girls, I am on my way to financial freedom. Please mark my words.

When Shakeology came out a few weeks ago, there were those, like me, who bought it. Subjects in a 90-day test group lost 10 lbs (on average) by drinking Shakeology just once a day and exercising 3 times a week. If you're looking to break a plateau or to drop some more weight, why not try Shakeology? Oh, I see, you might be waiting to see how it works on others. I should add, I'm not looking to lose any weight, but I do want to enjoy optimal health. A whole day's worth of veggies, a meal replacement, probiotics, and all this other goodness in a glass? Are you kidding me? How could I say no. How could you?

I've said this time and time again: The Universe Rewards Action. Fortune Favors the Brave.

Do you want to join me?

I hope to see you on the other side.

Bring it! Your partner in success!

Barbie, PhD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Barbie,

This post actually inspired me in many ways. I'm happy for you and proud of you.

Take care.

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

Thanks, Joseph. :) Which Joseph?