My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 18, 2009

BeachBody Products



Dear Boys and Girls,

Janice, a woman I coach, mentioned that she wished she could preview some of the videos before purchasing. You can! Here are some product promos. Enjoy!

If you need help deciding which program might be right for you, contact your coach or if you don't have one, contact me! I'd be happy to help.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

p.s. Today, I tried P90X Plus! (Upper Body Plus) What a great workout!

****

Power 90



Project You



Rockin Body




Yoga Booty Ballet



Slim in 6



Turbo Jam



Ten Minute Trainer



To shop for products, click here. You'll have to fill out a form first, I believe. It's FREE to get me as your coach.

No comments: