My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Can Making a Difference Be Measured? Yes!


Dear Boys and Girls,

This morning while at Whole Foods Supermarket, I picked up a copy of Deepak Chopra's, The Happiness Prescription. What he said didn't surprise me, only confirmed what I already know: "True happiness comes from helping other people." I love what I do, both as an educator and as coach, because I get to help others and darn it, it feels great!

Today I wanted to share an email I received from a woman I coach. With her permission, I am posting it on my blog. Being healthy extends far beyond losing x amount of pounds or a firm butt. This email is proof.

Here's to making a difference!

Yours in prosperity,

Barbie, PhD

***


Dear Coach Barbie,

It's been awhile since we chatted, and I just wanted to touch base with you. I've been doing really awsome. My eating is back to being pretty much fantastic, except for a cheat meal/day once a week and maybe a little cheat snack.

I am doing P90X with the hubby we are on week 3 day 1. He is doing far better than I ever expected. I pretty much figured he would quit after the first week, but he has the fire. It's really amazing to watch him grow and change. Not only are his workouts improving, but I can already see the changes within him. Even our 13 year old son has resided to the fact the junk food has left the house and is trying to come up with healthier snack/food alternatives. He was watching us do KenpoX on Saturday and said he would love to have a punching bag to do Kenpo with us.

I have received such a boost in my healthy lifestyle choice as a result of DH's commitment, it's like getting the fire new, all over again! Anyway, over the winter months I managed to put on about 6-8 lbs total, and have managed to lose about 5 of them again. It sure is harder to lose now. But because of BeachBody, I know how to pick apart what behaviors are holding me back ,and be patient with the results. I live by the motto to "trust the process". I have really learned to inventory my lifestyle behaviors and be honest about what I am eating and whether I am moving my butt enough or not!! I have found the if I am absolutely honest with myself, my behaviors, even if they are not perfect, need not get out of control and become bad habits!
Anyway, I have watched your business and community grow I am so proud of you, and am really proud that I have been apart of it for so long. You are doing wonderful things and helping so many people. My choices and lifestyle are effecting many lives around me, and I continue to promote BeachBody and you. Even though at this point in my life I don't have time to coach, I am spreading the BB message when ever possible and I am a walking example of is success!! Thanks again for being my coach, I owe a lot of my success to you and the BB community.


Take Care and
You Rock!!!
Wendy

No comments: