Hey, Boys and Girls!
It's time for another Slim Spot Eating Clean and Pressing Play Challenge.
Many inches and pounds were lost by both those who stuck it out the whole four weeks during out last challenge and even by those who fell out of the challenge but got right back on! The moral of the story is: If you eat clean, you see results!
Again, kids, ALL those who stuck it out for all four weeks, dropped both inches and/or pounds. This could be the push you need to get you from where you are to where you want to be!
The Challenge is open to everyone who already does or would like to regularly contribute to my message forum, Barbie's Slim Spot.
DATES: TUESDAY, JULY 7th until (INCLUDING) August, 1st. That's just 26 days!!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
1. You PRESS PLAY Five or Six Times a week, depending on your program. If you miss a workout, you're out of the challenge.
2. You EAT CLEAN six times a week. It's up to you if you want to stuff yourselves like a bell pepper on your cheat day. But, I recommend a cheat MEAL and not a cheat day.
Eating clean is defined by following a 40% carb, 30% protein, and 30 % fat meal plan. It is possible as I said to someone the other day, to eat 1400 calories worth of chicken. That doesn't mean you're eating clean, since it's not well-balanced. I'm just trying to provide a guideline, I understand others may be doing carb manipulation or have certain dietary restrictions. We're flexible, just ask!
3. YOU ARE ALLOWED "ONE ADDITIONAL CHEAT SNACK" in this 26 DAY PERIOD. That means, Out of the 26 days during which you are doing the challenge, you may treat yourself to ONE CHEAT SNACK (like a cookie or a glass of alcohol) in addition to your cheat meal. If you have a second cheat snack, you are out of the challenge.
4. You MUST report daily IN RED FONT for the preceding day ON THE SLIM SPOT MESSAGE BOARD. For example, "Yesterday, I ate clean and pressed play." ERIN is this challenge's leader, so please go to the Slim Spot to hold yourselves accountable to ERIN and the group DAILY.
5. You have until Tuesday morning to take your measurements AND pictures. You don't have to post them. But you absolutely have to take pictures and measurements!
At the end of the challenge, we will put the WARRIORS NAMES IN A HAT TO DETERMINE THE WINNER!
THE PRIZE: Tony's One on One Video, Fit Kids Club, or Keep it Up!
Will you be the last man/woman standing?!
YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!
For daily accountability and community support, visit my forum, Barbie's Slim Spot:
If you would like me to coach you, click here and fill out the form. It's free! You can also write me at firstname.lastname@example.org