My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shaun T's INSANITY is HERE!!!



Boys and Girls,

Some of you may remember this photo:



It was taken back in May during Shaun T's live workout to INSANITY, his brand new program that had not yet been released.

Well...It's here! It's here!! It was released last night!!!

At one point during my workout back in May I thought that I would have to stop to, um, puke. I'm not kidding. It was that intense.

If you're looking for a killer workout that will help take your body to the next level, I say go for INSANITY. It is not for the faint of heart.

For the next week or two, I will keep enjoying, yes enjoying Slim in 6 while I wait for my copy of Insanity to arrive. I ordered it yesterday.

I'm scared of the intensity, I'll be honest. But, heck, I'm up for a challenge! If you think I have gotten great results, just wait til life after Insanity!

Bring it!!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: