My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What To Eat? Follow My Food Journal on Fit Day!

Dear Boys and Girls,

It's been a while since I last tracked my food intake with fitday, but it's about that time again. Whenever I have done so, I have gotten better results. Food tracking forces you to be more accountable (and aware) of what you put into your system, as well as to adjust your intake as needed.

I'm aiming for a balanced meal plan of 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat. The truth is, carb manipulation works miracles for me, but I am liking my carbs too much these days. So, I'm going for balance!

You can view my journal by following this link:

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=CoachBarbie

My goal is to eat 1700-1750, to burn 2250 calories per day, and to lose about 4 pounds in the next thirty days. My bodybugg is supposed to help me achieve that goal faster by telling me how many calories I burn per day. We'll see!

Stay tuned!

Your friend in fitness,

Barbie, PhD

No comments: